SAN FRANCISCO - In San Francisco, dozens of educators hosted a flash mob on Saturday.
They were celebrating "Working People's Day of Action."
Also discussed: President Trump's proposal to arm teachers.
"I think it’s ridiculous. When they mandate that teachers carry weapons that’s the day I will retire. I refuse to do that,” said Elaine Merryweather.
Saturday’s event was held on the Embarcadero.
Similar events were also held nationwide.
- Educators host flash mob in San Francisco
- Public memorial for San Francisco Mayor
- San Francisco police recover Olympic skater's costumes
- 'Ganja Yoga' classes offered in San Francisco
- Heroic cliff rescue in San Francisco
- Worker dies after San Francisco construction accident
- Chico State volleyball team sweeps San Francisco State
- Recreational pot rules move to San Francisco mayor for OK