The Jurassic Tour educational dinosaur exhibit is open in Redding for this weekend only.
The exhibit includes more than 40 life-like animatronic dinosaurs that children can learn about and they can even ride a few.
There's also lots of fun activities for kids like a fossil dig, a “dino bounce" house and even a virtual reality experience that allows kids to travel back in time when dinosaurs ruled the earth.
“They're moving, breathing dinosaurs,” manager Steve Farran said. “It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to see dinosaurs up and close. So I know it's every kid's dream. So you know, check it out by tomorrow because that's our last day.”
The Jurassic Tour exhibit is currently at the Big League Dreams Fieldhouse on Viking Way.
It will be open Sunday from 10AM to 7PM.
You can buy tickets online or at the door.
- Educational exhibit brings dinosaurs to life in Redding
- Paradise students bring their art to life
- Gateway Science Museum new exhibit
- Chico State opens new exhibit
- Imprisoned at Home Museum Exhibit
- Moon exhibit at Chico museum
- 'Dancing dragon' feathered dinosaur fossil discovered in China
- Redding Looking to Bring New Art Sculptures
- Gold Nugget Museum opens new exhibit
- MONCA seeks volunteers and promotes current exhibit