East 10th street, between Highway 99 and Linden street, reopened on Tuesday.
Neighbors celebrated with a ribbon cutting.
A reconstruction project installed underground and above-ground storm drains. Representatives from Chico Public Works tells Action News Now they hope the improvements will help prevent future flooding in the area.
The city also installed new street lights.
The big fix cost about a million dollars.
The project was funded by the Community Development Block Grant.
- East 10th Street Reopens
- February 10th Weathercast
- Build.com Expands to East 20th Street Office
- Highway 299 reopens east of Redding after police activity closure
- Chico Fire Contains a House Fire on East 20th Street
- East 20th Street in Chico Blocked Briefly in Fender Bender
- 10th Homeless Health Summit Hosted in Chico
- Hwy 99 Onramp at East Ave. Reopens After Chico Big Rig Crash
- Starbucks Reopens in Paradise
- Paradise ice rink reopens