REDDING, Calif. – A shed in Redding was destroyed by fire early Wednesday morning.
The Redding Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 1:30 a.m. on the 4800 block of Tralee Lane.
Once on scene, firefighters said they found a 12x18 foot shed fully involved and the fire had spread to a neighbor's shed, along with a quarter of an acre of vegetation.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire in about 30 minutes. They stayed on the scene for nearly three hours to mop up.
The cause of the fire was due to faulty electrical and the damage was estimated at $10,000, according to the Redding Fire Department.