CHICO, Calif. - An early morning shooting left one man in the hospital in stable condition.
On Saturday, May 26, just before 2 a.m., officers were called to Warner Street.
Officials said they arrived within one minute and found a male victim with several gunshot wounds lying on the sidewalk.
The investigation is ongoing, though, officials do know the shooting occurred during a nearby party.
The victim was transported to Enloe Medical Center and is currently listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call Chico Police at 530-897-4910.
- 1 hospitalized after shooting on Warner Street: Chico police
- Chico Police: Warner Street Shooting May be Drug-Related
- 18-year-old suspect arrested in Warner Street shooting
- Demo Continues on Warner Street Homes
- Chico Police Street Crimes Unit Disbanded
- Chico police bring back street crimes unit
- Chico Police Arrest Shooting Suspects
- 2 hospitalized after shooting in Chico neighborhood Saturday
- Chico police investigating two overnight shootings
- Police investigate shooting near Chico State campus