Redding Calif.-- The popular "Redding Eagles" are parents again.
"Liberty" and "Spirit" are nesting at the Riverview Golf and Country Club instead of their original nest at Turtle Bay.
The "Friends of Redding Eagles" group says that there is no eagle-cam above the current nest, so they rely on observations from the ground.
Their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/FriendsoftheReddingEagles confirms a hatch though, as members have observed several feedings, and several fish being brought to the nest.
We still don't know how many eaglets are there, as they're too small to be seen from the ground.
But the Friends group says as soon as they know, they will host a naming contest.
Last year just one eaglet hatched.
It was named "Solo" ... but died in June, after falling from the nest.
- Eaglets Hatch in Redding Eagles Nest
- Redding Eagles Have New Nest on Platform
- First Video of New Redding Eaglets
- Second bald eagle hatches in Southern California mountains
- Bald Eagle Chicks Hatch on California's Channel Islands
- Scientists investigate hawk raised by Redding eagles
- Liberty, the Redding eagle, finds a new mate
- Batten down the hatches! Snowstorm heading our way
- Fundraiser check presented to Wings of Eagles
- Wingstock 2018 to Benefit Wings of Eagles