PARADISE, Calif. - Happening this weekend a traffic alert you need to know about.
One way traffic controls will be in place near the Skyway and Skyway Crossroad Road near Paradise starting this Sunday.
PG&E is installing a 12,000-volt power line underground on the Skyway.
PG&E says drivers on both lanes (going up and down) of the Skyway should expect up to 30-minute delays between 6 p.m and 6 a.m.
This is going to go on for three straight days.
It's one of the few roads leading up to Paradise.
If you want an alternative route take Clark, Neal or Pentz roads.
PG&E says the new underground line will provide an additional source of power for both Tuscan Ridge and the town of Paradise.
PG&E did plan to start the project starting Friday but delayed it for Sunday due to the expected rain.
- Portion of the Skyway expected to be closed for 3 days due to PG&E project
- Delays Expected on Skyway for Guardrail Replacement
- Portion of West Sacramento closed due to flooding
- Skyway Reopens After Fatal Crash
- Westbound Skyway Closed for Bridge Repair at Butte Creek
- School closures due to PG&E shutoffs
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Highway 36 closed due to rock slide
- Portion of I-5 closed at Jellys Ferry Road due to pipe bomb in roadway
- Oroville PG&E Toxic Clean-up Project
- Skyway Spot Fires, Burning Suspended for 2 Days