We are continuing to track scattered showers in mountains this morning, but they are not expected to last into the late afternoon. Snow is down to as low as 4000 feet this morning, but moisture is now very limited. Travel impacts look likely for foothill and mountain areas, where roads will be slick to start off your morning. A slight chance for sprinkles will continue for the mid valley early this morning, but is not expected to last past 10am.
Temperatures have dipped into the 40's for the valley overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the high 20's to mid 30's. High temperatures are projected to climb into the high 50's to low 60's in the valley today, while mountain areas top out in the mid 40's to low 50's. Winds will be up to 10mph out of the North today. Clearing skies are ahead for your afternoon.
Dry weather is on the way for your Tuesday, but temperatures are expected to stay below average. The next chance for showers will return to the region on Wednesday. Rain looks likely for Wednesday night, and snow could impact areas down to around 5000 feet. More scattered showers and cool temperatures are ahead through the end of the week. A break from the wet weather is expected on Saturday, but another round of wet weather is poised to return to the region on Sunday.
- Dry today, but more showers are ahead
- Drying out today, but more showers ahead
- Staying dry today, but more showers are ahead
- Mostly dry today, but more showers are ahead
- Mostly dry today, but showers return tonight
- Pleasant today, but more showers are ahead
- Scattered showers & strong winds ahead for today
- Mostly dry & breezy today
- Warm, Dry Weekend Ahead
- Dry & warmer weather ahead