Showers have diminished across Northern California overnight, and are not expected to be an issue for your Tuesday. Dry, but chilly conditions are ahead for your morning. Valley areas have dipped into the low 40's to low 50's this morning, and mountain areas are starting out in the 30's. High temperatures are projected to climb into the low 60's for the valley, with high 40's to mid 50's in the mountains. Winds will be out of the Northwest to 10mph this afternoon. Clouds will be thin today, and some sunshine is expected.
Showers return to the coast overnight, and make their way inland into Northern California after 4am Wednesday morning. Heavy mountain rain and snow are expected with this incoming system. Snow levels will be down to 5000 feet on Wednesday, and could dip to as low as 4000 feet on Thursday. Valley areas are projected to get less than an inch of rain from Wednesday through Thursday. Most mountain areas will get well over an inch of rain, with some portions of the Sierra expecting upwards of 5 inches of precipitation. Higher peaks could get upwards of two and a half feet of snow through Thursday afternoon.
Dry weather is expected to return late Thursday, and last through Saturday evening. Temperatures will stay very chilly during that time. Low temperatures will end up in the 30's for the end of the week in the valley, and in the 20's for mountain areas. Highs will top out in the mid 50's in the valley, with 40's in the mountains. The next wet system will arrive on Saturday night, and is expected to last through the start of next week.
- Dry weather returns for your Tuseday, but won't last long
- Dry weather returning for the rest of your Monday
- Dry and Mild Weather Continues
- Dry & warmer conditions return for your Tuesday
- Winter Weather Returns
- Hot, Dry Weather Continues, For Now
- Dry & cooler conditions return to Northern California today
- Dry to end 2017, rain returns early 2018
- Drying out today, but heavy showers return late week
- Wedding dress returned 32 years after dry cleaner mix-up