Monday we should see more of the same of what we had for Sunday. Mostly sunny skies and mild temps. Valley should see 60° afternoon highs with some 40s and 50s in the higher elevations. Tuesday looks a little cooler and cloudier as another storm system approaches.
Winter Storm Watch goes into effect for Siskiyou County from Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday morning. This storm isn't carrying a whole lot of moisture, but should produce some decent snow in the mountains. Valley spots could see just a little bit of wet weather. Precip totals are looking like we could see 0.15-0.25" of rain, but Mountains picking up around 4-8" of snow.
Wednesday should get some sunshine into the afternoon, which will stick around as we head into the Christmas weekend, but much cooler conditions for the First Day of Winter on Thursday.
The start of the Winter season will bring us more of the frigid overnight temperatures, around 32° in the Valley/10-20° in the Mountains. Afternoons highs look a little more mild with not much of a rebound.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry start to your work week
- Dry and Warm start to the work week
- Dry & warmer start to your work week
- Frigid & dry start to your work week
- Warm & windy start to your work week
- Breezy & warm start to your work week
- Warm & Breezy Start to Your Work Week
- Very warm start to your work week!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry end to your work week
- Warm, Dry Weekend Ahead