Still windy out there for our Saturday evening. A powerful High Pressure system off the coast is what's pushing these North winds through the region.
The strong winds will stick around overnight, still around 20-25mph, but should calm down a bit into Sunday with 10-15mph winds. We stay dry and warm and wrap up the weekend. Sunday highs will sit in the low to mid 60s for the Valley, with 40s and low 50s for the higher elevations.
Dry and warm trend will continue into the start of the work week, but we do have a little winter storm system that will move through late Tuesday and into Wednesday morning. This system is not carrying a lot of moisture, but will produce a few inches of snow (2-5") in the Mountains with little to no rain for the Valley.
The system will also bring some colder air behind the front. This will give us more of the frigid overnight temperatures in the Valley with more of our lows around 32°.
The long-range forecast still has things looking mild and dry as we get closer to Christmas.
- Dry and Mild Weather Continues
- Mild & moslty dry weather ahead for your Wednesday
- Mild & dry for your Black Friday forecast
- Hot, Dry Weather Continues, For Now
- Dry & warmer weather ahead
- Chilly & dry weather ahead for your Wednesday
- Dry & warmer weather ahead for Northern California
- Dry & warmer weather ahead for your weekend
- Mild today, but cooler and active weather is ahead
- Stayind mild today, but very active weather is ahead