Photo Gallery 2 Images
ANDERSON, Calif.- Friday, Dec. 6 deputies with the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Operations Division conducted a probation search at the residence of Brad Wion, on the 6200 block of Oak Street, Anderson.
Wion is currently on probation through Shasta County for possession of stolen property.
Wion was contacted at the residence, and during a search, deputies located 3.44 ounces of methamphetamine and 24.66 grams of heroin. Deputies also located packaging and scales which are indicative of the sale and distribution of narcotics.
During a subsequent search of the home, deputies located several items of property which they recognized as stolen property from recent burglary and theft cases.
Deputies recovered over $2,500.00 worth of stolen property within the residence and collected it for return back to the rightful property owners.
Wion was transported to the Shasta County Jail where he was booked for failing work release, possession of stolen property, maintaining a residence for the use and sale of narcotics, possession of methamphetamine for sale and possession of heroin for sale.
The Shasta County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with further information regarding this incident to call SHASCOM at (530) 245-6540.
- Drugs and stolen property located during probation search
- Probation search leads to 5 arrests involving stolen items and drugs
- Two Arrested with Drugs and Stolen PG&E Property
- Four arrested after probation search in Cottonwood
- Butte County officials arrest ten while on search for stolen property
- Shasta Lake Probation Search Leads to 6 Arrests
- Marysville Police recover more than $54,000 in stolen property
- Redding Neighborhood Policing Unit make Stolen Property Arrest
- Police Arrest two for Possession of Stolen Property
- Redding Man Arrested for Possession of Stolen Property