A Tehama County couple has been arrested for the third time in only seven months.
In Cottonwood the Shasta Interagency Narcotic Task Force arrested 49-year old Nathan Hale and 35-year old Deann O'Banion after searching their home and finding drugs and $24,000 in cash violating their probation.
During the course of their history together the agency has found 4 1/2 pounds of meth, 1 1/2 pounds of heroin, two pistols and even more cash that was on the couple.
Hale and O'Banion have multiple felony convictions in Shasta and Tehama Counties.
- Drug bust in Cottonwood leads to 2 arrests
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Oroville Police Arrest 2 After Drug Bust
- Two Arrested in Undercover Drug Bust
- Traffic stop ends in drug bust, arrests
- Cottonwood Residents Relieved After Arson Suspect Arrested
- Expired registration leads to a drug bust in Redding
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Orland
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Trinity County
- Welfare Check Leads to Drug Bust in Magalia