COLUSA COUNTY, Calif. – One man was arrested after leading CHP officers on a high-speed chase.
CHP says an officer tried to pull Horacio Fernandez over Wednesday for driving nearly 30 miles per hour over the speed limit on State Route 45.
The officer says Fernandez did not stop and went on to State Route 20, reaching up to one hundred miles per hour.
Officers caught Fernandez with a spike strip at Hunter Road.
- Driver leads officers on high-speed chase in Colusa County
- High Speed Chase Leads to Drug Arrest
- High Speed Chase Leads to Crash with Injuries
- Dangerous high speed chase caught on camera
- Police Pursue High-Speed Chase on I-5
- Shasta County Traffic Stop Turns Into High-Speed Chase
- Suspects arrested in burglary, high-speed chase in Tehama County
- Early morning high speed chase leads to 2 arrests in Chico
- Police searching for suspects in high speed chase
- Paradise home invasion suspect arrested after high speed chase