Oroville Calif.—An Oroville man has been sentenced to over a decade behind bars for a drunk driving crash that killed two men.
47 year old Marc Andrews has been sentenced to 16 years to life behind bars for vehicular manslaughter.
According to investigators, Andres ran a red light on Highway 70 at Palermo Road, and crashed into a car on November 19th.
The car Andrews hit was carrying cousins, 20 year old Mason Oakes, and 18 year old Ryan Jensen.
Both men died at the scene.
Families of the two men spoke in court today saying, the world was robbed of their goodness.
Police say Andrews was driving drunk at the time of the crash.
He had two prior DUI convictions.
He will be eligible for parole after he serves 16 years.
- Driver in DUI Fatal Sentenced to 16 Years to Life
- Early Morning Fatal D.U.I. Crash in Cottonwood
- Suspected DUI driver rams LA patrol cars
- Suspected DUI driver arrested in Chico
- DUI Sentencing Held at Orland High School
- Woman faces murder charges stemming from fatal DUI
- New details in Redding double-fatal DUI crash
- DUI arrest while another DUI driver hits a patrol vehicle nearby
- Suspected DUI driver crashes into family's home in south Oroville