CAL FIRE Butte County says a young woman is being extricated from her car after it overturned into a canal with two to three inches of water on Palermo Road and Lone Tree Road in Oroville. CAL FIRE says it all started at 6:35 a.m. Thursday. There ar two cars involved, although officials could not describe the type of cars. The other driver's car was off the road, and the driver was able to walk away with minor injuries. The young, female driver in the overturned vehicle has major injuries. CAL FIRE says they are working to extricate her from the vehicle, and then airlift her to a hospital.
The cause of the crash has not been revealed. This is a developing story, check back for more details.
- Driver being extricated, airlifted after overturning in canal in Oroville
- Willows Man Dies After Car Overturns on Glenn-Colusa Canal
- Woman Extricated After she Crashes into Guardrail
- Overturning Pot Convictions
- Alleged DUI Driver Overturns Car, Causes Property Damage in Redding
- Solutions presented to repair the Miocene Canal
- Paradise man's wrongful conviction overturned
- Truck overturned on Neal Road
- Suspected DUI driver crashes into family's home in south Oroville
- Overturned semi-truck blocking both lanes of southbound Highway 99, driver arrested