PALERMO, Calif. - Palermo experienced extensive flooding Thursday due to winter weather conditions.
The four corners area of Lincoln Boulevard and Palermo Road were flooding early Thursday morning.
Water poured into the 76 Lucky Food and Gas Station and the Raja Liquor Store.
Clyde Hultz, a resident in Palermo, said that the drains in Palermo haven't been cleaned in years.
"Because of it businesses get flooded out horribly, my house has got six inches of water in it right now," he said. "This happens way too often. The county needs to take care of business."
Business owners say that it isn't the worst flooding they've seen, but it does put a damper on sales and products at their businesses.
- Drainage issues cause extensive flooding in Palermo
- Heavy vegetation around Palermo drainage ditch causes flooding
- Coffee grounds can cause drainage issues
- Two Cars Rescued from Palermo Flood Waters
- Palermo Mobile Home Fire
- New playgrounds at Palermo Park
- Body found in Oroville drainage ditch
- Firefighters knock down Palermo structure fire
- CHP responding to 2-car crash in Palermo
- Crews extinguish mobile home fire in Palermo