Power has been restored to dozens of residents in Redding after a car crashed into a power pole.
Police say it happened around 3:30 Friday afternoon on Churn Creek Road when 27-year-old Clifford Custer Evans lost control of his 2005 GMC Yukon.
He then knocked his car into a utility pole and several power lines.
Police say Evans wasn't injured.
Churn Creek Road was shut down just south of Hartnell Avenue but has since been reopened.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation, but alcohol or drugs do not seem to be factors.
- Dozens without power after car crash into pole
- Chico - Car Crashes Into Power Pole and Fire Hydrant
- Thousands Without Power After Bear Climbs Power Pole
- Car veers off road, knocks down power pole on Manzanita Avenue
- PG&E lineman dies after falling from power pole
- Power Pole Hanging Over Centerville Rd. in Butte Creek Canyon After Crash
- Police responding to multi-vehicle crash involving power pole on Highway 99
- Several Oroville neighborhoods without power after car crash
- Car crashes into Chico business
- Car Crashes Into Oroville Home