Chico Calif.-- Rain or shine, tonight kicks-off the Downtown Thursday Night Market in Chico.
More than 100 vendors will offer farm-fresh produce and products from local farmers and craftsmen.
And there are a few new things this year - the Downtown Ambassadors will be out to help if you need them and because we're seeing more restaurants with outdoor patios downtown, the DCBA has done some reorganizing where you'll see the market extend further
South toward the post office and onto side streets.
So, if you drive downtown tonight, plan on a circling a few times for parking as Broadway will be shut down between 2nd and 5th Streets.
If you ride your bike you can use the free bike valet parking service provided by Chico Velo Cycling Club.
Two members of the Chico Police Foot Patrol target team will be out here from start to finish to help and to keep things safe.
They're there to talk and provide outreach so feel free to say hello.
Keep in mind, dogs are not allowed at the market, and neither is smoking or vaping.
The simple rules keep it a safer environment for everyone - and there really is something for everyone, with shopping, food trucks, live music and plenty of arts, crafts and activities for kids as well.
- Downtown Thursday Night Market is Back in Chico
- Thursday Night Market returns in Chico
- Strong arm robbery at Thursday Night Market
- Last Thursday Night Market of the year
- Pluto's Downtown Chico Closing
- Chico Downtown Parking Pains
- Downtown Chico celebrates Pride
- Downtown Chico Christmas preview
- Thursday Night Market Goes On Despite Triple Temps
- Camp Fire survivors open up shop at Thursday Night Market