REDDING, Calif. - Demolition has begun on the massive parking structure in downtown Redding. It's part of a downtown revitalization project and also brings a change in parking rules.
A map is available showing two-hour on-street parking zones that will be enforced on weekdays, to provide as much parking for shoppers as possible.
For long-term parking, all off-street public parking lots and unsigned on-street parking spaces are free of charge.
The map below includes free public parking as well as metered parking and will be updated as additional parking resources become available.
To access the map, CLICK HERE.
- Downtown Redding map features 2 hour on-street parking zones
- Chico Downtown Parking Pains
- Changes to parking in downtown Redding causes concerns
- Redding PD clear out garbage in downtown parking garage
- Excitement Brewing in Downtown Redding
- Thieves Arrested in Downtown Redding
- Fire Zone Building Restrictions
- Redding Police arrest suspected armed prowler in evacuation zone
- High Fire-Threat District Map
- Interactive Map: Debris Removal Process