OROVILLE, Calif. - A brief torrential downpour sent a river of water down Montogomery Street in Downtown Oroville Monday morning.
Brian Wong sent Action News Now a video of the flooding from around 7 a.m. Monday. He said it was surprising to see so much rain all at once.
"I didn't expect that much rain to come down all at once, but I am very happy everything feels fresh and clean, it's nice," Wong said.
After the brief but heavy rain, the water in the streets turned to puddles that began to drain quickly. The Oroville Fire Department told Action News Now they didn't get any reports of damage caused by flooding.
- Downtown Oroville flooding
- 24th Annual 'Salmon Festival' Held in Downtown Oroville
- Oroville Downtown Business Improvement District in the works
- Downtown Oroville prepares for 6th annual Mile Long Yard Sale
- Lightning strikes Oroville home
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Oroville
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- Oroville Campaign Sign Theft
- Oroville Homicide Under Investigation
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested