NEW YORK (AP) - Dow Jones industrial average slumps 1,000 points, or 4 percent, erasing its gain for the year.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press.)
- Dow Jones industrial average slumps 1,000 points
- Dow Jones average closes above 24,000 points for the first time
- Markets Right Now: Dow plunges 1,000 as market swoons again
- Markets Right Now: Dow drops 1,175, biggest-ever point drop
- Craft Beer booming industry in South Korea
- Redding Dispensary Aims to Change Industry Stereotypes
- April Snow Pack Survey says Reservoirs are Above Average
- Oroville CHP: "13 DUI Arrests in 15 Days is Average"
- Two Pleasant Valley High seniors win $1,000 scholarship
- Sutter County Fire Which Burned 1,000+ Acres Nearly Contained