BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - North State Congressman Doug LaMalfa will donate thousands to the Paradise High School graduating class of 2019.
The donation totals $23,000, with the money being raised from a Paradise High School hat signed by President Trump.
LaMalfa brought the hat to the President's State of the Union Address and asked him to sign it.
The hat was then auctioned off at the Sierra Cascade Logging Conference.
LaMalfa, The Sierra Cascade Logging Conference, John Wheeler Logging and Sierra Pacific Enterprises will present the check to the Paradise High School graduating class of 2019 at 12:45 p.m. on Monday. The presentation will happen at the Paradise High School Quad.
- Doug LaMalfa will donate thousands to Paradise High School graduating class
- Paradise High School Resumes Classes
- One-on-one with Congressman Doug LaMalfa
- Doug LaMalfa Sworn Into House of Representatives
- Congressman Doug LaMalfa introduces High-Speed Refund Act
- Paradise High School students prepare for graduation
- Paradise High School Resumes Classes Jan. 8
- Congressman Doug LaMalfa reacts to State of the Union Address
- Doug LaMalfa Beats Audrey Denney in Congressional Race
- Paradise High School Bullying