LOS MOLINOS, Calif.- Todd Hamer, a beloved high school track coach and teacher in Los Molinos lost his wheelchair and van in a crash last week, but the community is coming together to help him replace them.
Jill Pierre, owner of Mill Creek restaurant decided to donate $1,000as well as 10% of her weekend sales, and she is challenging others to help. Pierre says, "I want to challenge every business in Tehama County to do the same, if they can't donate the $1,000 thats ok but i want to challenge every single business especially here in Los Molinos to give to help Todd."
Todd Hamer said he was grateful for the community support and said, "It's greatly appreciated, and thanks to the community for the support, you mean a lot to me, and I guess I mean a little bit to you guys too."
The goal is to raise $30,000.
If you'd like to donate, you can call Mill Creek Restaurant at (530) 384-1031.
- Donations for beloved coach in Los Molinos
- Los Molinos man turns 100 years old
- Missing 13-Year-Old Found in Los Molinos
- Los Molinos vigilante dads catch and tie up thief
- Elderly Los Molinos pit bull helps fight off intruder
- 50th Fourth of July Parade at Los Molinos
- Los Molinos Employee Dies in Work-Related Death
- Los Molinos Employees Voice Safety Concerns Following Factory Death