PARADISE, Calif.-- The Dollar Tree in Paradise reopened for the first time since the Camp Fire.
The store survived the fire, but there was a lot of smoke damage. All of the merchandise inside was slowly replaced per department.
Dollar Tree celebrated with hot dogs, music, cake and even a raffle for their customers.
"Theres a lot of folks that are in limited income so having everything in the store be a customers and you can see when they come through the door how happy they are were back in the community," said store manager, Jeff Wise.
The Dollar Tree is located 6626 Clark Road in Paradise -- from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Dollar Tree Reopens in Paradise
- Starbucks Reopens in Paradise
- Paradise ice rink reopens
- Town Hall Reopens in Paradise
- Sierra Central reopens in Paradise
- Paradise Medical Group reopened Friday
- Tree removal controversy in Paradise
- Paradise Post Office Reopens After Camp Fire
- Businesses Start to Reopen in Paradise
- Paradise's Old Barn Kitchen reopens in Chico