CALIFORNIA - Dollar General has announced plans to dedicate the first hour of each shopping day to senior shoppers, beginning March 17.
Dollar General is encouraging senior shoppers, who are vulnerable to the coronavirus, to use the morning window to get the items they need and to avoid the busier and more crowded ours throughout the day.
Other shoppers are encouraged to shop after this time to allow seniors to get what is needed.
The company is also closing its doors and an hour earlier than they typically do to allow employees to clean and re-stock.
To find your closest Dollar General store, CLICK HERE.
- Dollar General to have morning hour for senior-shoppers only
- Target reducing hours, reserving one hour for 'vulnerable shoppers'
- Redding Police arrest Dollar General robbery suspect
- Shoppers brawling over discount Nutella
- Black Friday shoppers begin early
- Some grocery stores are offering 'elderly hours' to help protect older shoppers
- Postal Service holiday hours
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours
- Paradise curfew hours reduction
- Dollar Tree Reopens in Paradise