Redding, Calif.--Students at Simpson University in took a break from studying Wednesday to hang out with some newfound four-legged friends.
It's part of Pause for Paws which is put on by the Haven Humane Society.
The pups are brought on campus for students to play with and to help relieve stress during one of the most stressful times of the semester, finals week.
They say it's more of a community event than an adoption event but the dogs at the event are still looking for a home.
“As soon as they see the dogs, their faces light up and they come running over and they give them lots of love. You know a lot of the students are from out of the area so they miss their dogs at home so they get to get their doggy fix, so to speak,” said Mark Storrey of the Haven Humane Society.
This is the fourth year Haven Humane puts on Pause for Paws at the university.
- Dogs for Finals at Simpson University
- Simpson University students 'Pause for Paws'
- Simpson University to Host North State All-Star Basketball Games
- Comfort dogs in schools
- Chico State University Farm Plant Sale
- University of Southern California President Steps Down
- Chico State University Speaks on "Consent"
- Royal Wedding Pictures Finally Revealed
- Confirmed Case of Dog Flu