AUSTRALIA - A Beagle in Australia adopted a baby possum after losing her litter of puppies.
Molly lost her puppies at birth, but just a few days later, welcomes a new baby to mother. A baby possum jumped on her back and has been holding on ever since.
Poss, the name given to the possum by Molly's family, was abandoned by her mother.
The two now hang out together on their cattle farm in Victoria, Australia.
- Dog 'adopts' baby possum in Australia after losing litter
- Rare red baby panda born in Australia
- Truck Spills 44,000 lbs. of litter, detergent in Red Bluff
- Butte County Sheriff's Office shows off adoptable dogs for Veterans
- Adopt a Forest Day
- Adopt a Family
- Subaru Covers Pet Adoption Fees
- Dog fatally mauls baby in Los Angeles home
- Gus Kenworthy adopts another Olympic puppy after visiting Korean dog meat farm
- A man moved in with a Kansas shelter dog to help her get adopted