BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The disaster recovery centers in Chico and Paradise will be closed Monday, Feb. 25, and Tuesday, Feb. 26, due to harsh weather conditions, according to La-Tanga Hopes, media relations specialist for FEMA.
The centers plan to reopen on Wednesday, Feb. 27.
See below for the disaster recovery center locations and regular hours.
Paradise disaster recovery center
Location: Creative Learning Center (1080 Ewald Court, Paradise)
Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Chico disaster recovery center
Location: Old Sears Building off of East 20th Street
Hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Those needing assistance can still call 1 (800) 621-3362 or go to the FEMA website by CLICKING HERE.
- Disaster recovery centers close in Butte County due to weather conditions
- Butte County Disaster Recovery Centers change hours
- Camp Fire disaster recovery centers to close
- Oroville Disaster Recovery Center to Close Feb. 8
- Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise Wednesday
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- DMV Assistance at Carr Fire Disaster Recovery Center
- Mobile Disaster Recovery Centers Set to Visit North State
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours