PARADISE, Calif. - A Disaster Recovery Center will be opening Wednesday in the town of Paradise.
The center will open at the Creative Learning Center located at 1080 Ewald Court in Paradise.
The deadline to apply for disaster assistance is approaching, so if you were impacted by the Camp Fire and need state or federal help, this is where you need to go.
The deadline is January 32st, and survivors are urged to file insurance claims for damages to their homes, cars and businesses before applying for FEMA assistance.
This is for all homeowner, renters and business owners.
And don't worry, they'll help you, whether you have a hearing or mobility disability; they even have ASL interpreters.
It will be open between 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday and it will be closed on Sunday.
The DRC at the old Sears building in Chico and the the one in Oroville at 2140 Feather River Blvd are still open.
People will be able to turn in their Right-of-Entry forms and get information on resources available to victims.
- Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise Wednesday
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise
- Paradise Town Council talks about disaster recovery
- FEMA Opens Recovery Center
- Butte County Disaster Recovery Centers change hours
- Camp Fire disaster recovery centers to close
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- Recovery Center in Paradise Open Despite Rainy Weather
- Golden Valley Bank helps fund disaster recovery manager for Paradise
- DMV Assistance at Carr Fire Disaster Recovery Center