BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The disaster recovery centers in Chico and Oroville have special holiday hours the next two weeks.
Operations will be closed today for Christmas.
The centers will open New Year's Eve, from 9 a.m to 1 p.m., and closed New Year's Day.
With those exceptions, the centers will remain open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours
- Postal Service holiday hours
- New Hours Start This Weekend for FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers in Chico and Oroville
- Disaster Preparation for Pets
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- DMV Assistance at Carr Fire Disaster Recovery Center
- Mobile Disaster Recovery Centers Set to Visit North State
- Post Office holds special hours for holiday sending
- ‘North Valley Animal Disaster’ training
- North Valley Animal Disaster Group