BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The disaster recovery centers in Chico and Oroville have special holiday hours the next two weeks.
Operations will be closed today for Christmas.
The centers will open New Year's Eve, from 9 a.m to 1 p.m., and closed New Year's Day.
With those exceptions, the centers will remain open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours
- Butte County Disaster Recovery Centers change hours
- Postal Service holiday hours
- New Hours Start This Weekend for FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers in Chico and Oroville
- Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise Wednesday
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise
- Camp Fire disaster recovery centers to close
- Disaster Preparation for Pets
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- DMV Assistance at Carr Fire Disaster Recovery Center