Paradise was the “second happiest place on earth” on Saturday, that's because the Disabled American’s Veterans hosted a raffle to win a four pack of tickets to Disneyland.
The raffle was only $5 to enter and kids got to take pictures with Santa as well as Elsa and Anna from “Frozen.”
Kids also enjoyed a fun afternoon of bean toss, face painting, and a bounce house.
One Paradise Veteran had a smile on his face after seeing all the children having fun.
It makes you feel good I mean again it’s not us that's important it's the community,” said Robert Wilson.
More than 200 people attended the raffle it lasted from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
Gifts at the event were donated by local businesses in Paradise.
Corine Smith was the lucky winner of the Disney trip.
- Disabled Americans Veteran’s give away trip to Disneyland
- Thieves Made off with 8,000 Disneyland Tickets
- Two cooling centers shut down at Disneyland for Legionnaires disease
- Power outage disrupts Disneyland; guests taken off rides
- Disneyland to sell alcohol at Star Wars attraction
- Hotel Workers at California's Disneyland Resort OK Contract
- How Much Is The Cheapest Ticket To Disneyland?
- Jr. Midget Bobcat Cheerleaders Hope to go to Disneyland
- Disneyland and Disneyworld close because of the coronavirus outbreak