Presented by Dignity Health, the Redding Health Expo offers an in-person experience to come and meet over 100+ vendors that are the best of the Northstate.
This event will showcase Health, Wellness, Nutrition, Fitness, Medicine, and so much more! There will be a giveaway of prizes, raffles, and engaging activities for the whole family including multiple performances on the Redding Civic stage! Enjoy food, drink & product samples from local providers and learn about that quality local professionals and services that are here in Northern California that are dedicated to help us be healthier individuals and a part of a healthier community.
Location: Redding Civic Auditorium
Doors: 10 AM - 5PM
Admission: $5 (kids 12 & under free) with 100% of ticket sales donated to ReddingKids.org
Before the Redding Health there will be a Frosty Fun Run with 2.5 & 4 mile options through the Sacramento River Trail. Registration for the race opens at 8 AM with the race starting at 9 AM. Race fee is $3 per racer.
- Dignity Health Redding Health Expo
- Dignity Health Employees Agree to New Contract
- Dignity Health announces merger with Colorado-based Catholic Health Initiatives
- Dignity Health Offers Free Food to Camp Fire Evacuees
- Dignity Health and Catholic Health Initiatives to Combine to Form New Catholic Health System Focused on Creating Healthier Communities
- Redding Goes Red for Women's Heart Health
- Mental Health Facility Approved in Redding
- Medical Health for Survivors
- Health Fair in Red Bluff Offering Services to Help Families
- Ampla Health holds free health fair in Oroville