REDDING, Calif. - Dignity Health in Redding is offering free food for all wildfire survivors and evacuees.
The Connected Living Food Bank just received a pallet of emergency boxes all filled with fruits and vegetables, pasta, canned foods and spaghetti sauce.
Organizers say they've had one or two people come in the last week, but they'd really like to help all those who may be struggling.
"You don't even necessarily have to be in a home that was lost," said Shurla Lovejoy of Dignity Health Connected Living. "If they're still struggling, like Shasta Lake residents that got evacuated and had power outages and lost everything in their freezers. We're able to help them as well."
The food is available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the two locations on Mercy Oaks Drive.
- Dignity Health Offers Free Food to Camp Fire Evacuees
- Dignity Health Redding Health Expo
- Free Baseball Gear Given to Camp Fire Evacuees
- Dignity Health Employees Agree to New Contract
- Dignity Health employees respond to layoff announcement
- Dignity Health and PHC reach new agreement
- ThirdLove Gives Love to Camp Fire Evacuees
- Camp Fire Evacuees Search for Affordable Housing
- T-Mobile Aiding Camp Fire Evacuees
- How Donations Get to Camp Fire Evacuees