REDDING, Calif. - Police say just after 10 p.m. Thursday night, a crash led to a diesel spill on Cypress Avenue in Redding.
The crash happened on the southbound onramp to Interstate 5 when police say a pick-up truck pulled onto the onramp and hit the big rig.
Officials say the 30-gallon diesel spill caused two eastbound lanes of Cypress Avenue to be closed for the clean-up process.
No one was injured and the spill was cleared around midnight.
- Diesel spill temporarily closes Cypress Ave. in Redding
- Chico Fire Quickly Contains Diesel Spill
- Tehama Superior Court temporarily closed
- Redding Police Department lobby temporarily closed on Fridays
- Airport Road Temporarily Closed due to Car Crash in Redding
- Authorities investigating more human remains found near Cypress Avenue Bridge
- 5th Street Bridge to temporarily close Sunday
- Rollover crash temporarily closes Pentz Road
- Crazy Horse Saloon temporarily closes in Chico
- Redding Fire Dept. determine cause of Alden Ave. structure fire