UPDATED 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019 - The USGS has downgraded the earthquake to a 2.8.
HAMILTON CITY, Calif. - A 3.2 earthquake occurred in Hamilton City at 11:37 a.m. on Tuesday.
According to USGS, the earthquake had a depth of 2,361 feet and occurred 3 miles north of Hamilton City.
The earthquake occurred 18 miles from Paradise, 19 miles from Magalia, 26 miles from Red Bluff and 28 miles from Oroville, USGS stated.
View an interactive map from USGS, here.
Viewers have called into Action News Now and said they felt it. Let us know if you did!
- Did you feel it? Hamilton City earthquake
- Earthquake Concerns
- Earthquakes Rattle Humboldt County
- J Levee Construction Underway in Hamilton City
- Hamilton City Levee Project gets $8 Million
- Rail Service Returns to Hamilton City
- 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Alaska
- Earthquake reported north of McCloud
- 3.2 magnitude earthquake hits Chico
- Firefighters in Hamilton City saved a Christmas tradition