SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Shasta County jurors have now deliberated six days and there is still no verdict in the murder re-trial of Juan Venegas.
Venegas is accused of setting Burney gas station clerk David Wicks on fire, killing him back in 2016.
He could spend the rest of his life in prison if convicted.
Deliberations had to restart Monday after a second juror was let go for talking about the case outside the courtroom.
Stay with Action News Now for the very latest updates on the re-trial.
- Deliberation Continues in Juan Venegas Trial
- Jury Hung for Second Day in Juan Venegas Case
- Hung Jury for Second Time in Juan Venegas Case
- Day Two of Deliberation in Venegas Case, Still No Verdict
- Second Juror Replaced in Venegas Retrial
- Valcarenghi Trial Continues in Oroville
- Manafort jury deliberations to begin Thursday
- Venegas To Be Retried Soon for Burning Death of Burney Store Clerk
- Jury Begins Deliberation in Burney Burning Death Case
- Researchers are paying people to be deliberately infected with the flu virus