REDDING, Calif. - You can expect traffic delays on Interstate 5 on Saturday, July 20, 2019 due to a vehicle recovery in the #2 lane, which remains closed at this time.
The incident was first reported at 3:11 a.m. on Saturday.
We will keep this article updated throughout the day.
- Traffic now clear on northbound I-5 at Bonneyview in Redding
- Caltrans District 2 announces northbound I-5 closure
- Closures set for parts of northbound I-5
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-5 Accident Near Redding
- 4 hospitalized due to big rig crash on northbound I-5
- Southbound Bonneyview Exit Reopened After Big Rig Fire
- Northbound 70 closed in Oroville due to traffic collision
- Southbound I-5 open in Siskiyou County, northbound reopen at 5:30 p.m.
- Redding traffic alert
- TRAFFIC ALERT: NB I-5 Currently Closed in Anderson