SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - You can expect traffic delays on Deschutes Road beginning on Monday, Aug. 5, 2019 while crews complete the east side shoulder slopes.
A lane will be closed from the intersection of Dersch Road and Deschutes Road to the beginning of the project near Balls Ferry Road.
The south bound lane will be closed from the Sacramento Bridge south to the beginning of the project. The north bound lane will be closed from the Sacramento bridge north to Dersch Road.
The Shasta County Sheriff said everyone using Deschutes Road will experience delays.
- Expect delays on Deschutes Road
- Cohasset Road Work: Expect Delays
- Road Construction at the City of Shasta Lake, Expect Delays
- 2 taken to hospital after Deschutes Road crash in Palo Cedro
- Delays Expected on Skyway for Guardrail Replacement
- Road Rehabilitation Project Begins on Highway 36 in Red Bluff, Delays Expected
- UPDATE: Expect Chico traffic delays due to train trestle repairs
- Storm Sewer Project Expected to Cause Traffic Delays in Chico
- Road Work on SR 299 to Cause Delays
- Crash causes traffic delays on Highway 99, Hamilton Road