Chico Calif.—During the week of Monday April 9th through Friday April 13th, motorist and bicyclists traveling west on Skyway, west of Skyway Crossroad should expect to encounter minor delays.
The west bound lanes will be reduced to one.
The right lane will be closed as Coral Construction Company will be replacing the guardrail that was damaged during the Honey Run Fire.
The hours of construction for the project are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day.
Motorists are urged to use caution and obey the directions provided by traffic control personnel.
Public Safety emergency traffic will be given priority, but the delays should be minimal.
- Delays Expected on Skyway for Guardrail Replacement
- Woman Extricated After she Crashes into Guardrail
- Cohasset Road Work: Expect Delays
- Expect delays on Deschutes Road
- Skyway Reopens After Fatal Crash
- Improvements to Skyway and Clark Intersection
- UPDATE: Expect Chico traffic delays due to train trestle repairs
- Storm Sewer Project Expected to Cause Traffic Delays in Chico
- Road Construction at the City of Shasta Lake, Expect Delays
- UPDATE: Rollover crash on Skyway leads to one mans death