BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Del Oro Water Company says that new test results show the water in the Del Oro area is safe to drink.
The department is still warning residents to be cautious and to report any odors.
In the meantime, the Paradise Irrigation District says its customers should still continue using bottled water.
- Del Oro Water Safe to Drink
- Paradise water still not safe to drink
- Marysville Camp Fire survivors concerned with safe drinking water
- California drinking water bill clears senate
- Closure of Oro-Chico Highway for Construction
- Oro Quincy Hwy Won't Reopen This Year
- Sierra-Oro Farm Trail Set to Reopen
- Oro Bangor ATV crash leaves 3 hospitalized
- Purdue University releases results of drinking water survey
- Drinking Water Advisory lifted for some PID customers