CHICO, Calif. - A debris removal workshop focused on educating local contractors is happening Wednesday in Chico.
Valley Contractors Exchange is teaming up with several local contracting firms and Haz-Mat consultants, among others, to offer an information session.
Topics will include how to offer services to property owners, insurance and understanding the phase two alternative clean up program.
Organizers say the idea of the session is to also stress that there is plenty of work to go around and collaboration benefits everyone.
The workshop is happening on Wednesday at 6 p.m. at East Avenue Church in Chico.
- Debris Removal Workshop Organized for Contractors
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Workshop for Contracters
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- Interactive Map: Debris Removal Process
- Illegal debris removal in Paradise
- Wildfire debris removal expands in northern California
- Butte County Residents Begin Debris Removal Process
- FEMA Trailers, Debris Removal Site Change
- Debris removal cleanup after Shasta County snowstorm
- Cal OES releases numbers on debris removal