SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The deadline to apply for Carr Fire disaster assistance is approaching on Oct. 3.
The FDA is providing up to $25 million in low-interest loans for Carr Fire victims.
People who have lost their home, cars or other property can apply for a loan before Oct. 3.
The Disaster Loan Outreach Center is open weekdays for the next two weeks to accommodate all those who need loans.
So far, of the over 1,000 homes destroyed by the Carr Fire, only 700 applications for assistance have been submitted.
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for Carr Fire Disaster Assistance
- Deadline approaching to apply for SBA loan after Carr Fire
- Camp Fire FEMA Assistance Deadline Approaching
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- DMV Assistance at Carr Fire Disaster Recovery Center
- Oct. 3 is the Last Day to Apply for Federal Carr Fire Assistance
- Camp Fire FEMA Assistance Deadline Extended
- Deadline Approaching for Government-Backed Debris Cleanup
- Deadline for hazardous tree removal program approaching
- Deadline approaching for Phase 2 of Camp Fire debris removal