BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. – Property owners are running out of time to sign up for debris removal.
Butte County sent courtesy notices to nearly one thousand property owners in the burn scar area.
For those who have not yet signed up, the County is reminding them that failure to have debris removed is a violation of county code.
The deadline to sign up is April 15.
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- Deadline approaching to register for Camp Fire debris removal
- Deadline approaching for Phase 2 of Camp Fire debris removal
- Deadline Approaching for Government-Backed Debris Removal Program
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: What You Need to Know About Camp Fire Debris Removal
- Deadline Approaching for Government-Backed Debris Cleanup
- Camp Fire FEMA Assistance Deadline Approaching
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Workshop for Contracters
- Toxic Debris Removal Begins in Areas Affected by Camp Fire
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Center to Open Monday, Meetings Scheduled