SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The deadline is approaching to apply for an SBA loan to cover loss as a result of the Carr Fire.
The deadline to apply is May 6, 2019.
No physical damage is required to apply.
The U.S. Small Business Administration has low-rate disaster loans available, with up to $2 million, for anyone who's business was affected by the fire.
To apply for a loan or get business advice call the administration at 530-222-8323.
To fill out an application for one-on-one counseling, CLICK HERE.
- Deadline approaching to apply for SBA loan after Carr Fire
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for Carr Fire Disaster Assistance
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- Camp Fire FEMA Assistance Deadline Approaching
- Deadline Approaching for Government-Backed Debris Cleanup
- Deadline for hazardous tree removal program approaching
- Deadline approaching for Phase 2 of Camp Fire debris removal
- Deadline approaching to register for Camp Fire debris removal
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief