BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Homeowners must sign up for the alternative removal program by next Friday, March 15.
The reminder is for people whose homes, businesses or other structures that are 120 square feet or bigger were burned in the Camp Fire.
Forms can be turned in in person at the Butte County Environmental Health office on Mira Loma Drive in Oroville, or by mail.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- Deadline approaching for Phase 2 of Camp Fire debris removal
- Deadline approaching to register for Camp Fire debris removal
- Deadline Approaching for Government-Backed Debris Removal Program
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: What You Need to Know About Camp Fire Debris Removal
- Deadline Approaching for Government-Backed Debris Cleanup
- Camp Fire FEMA Assistance Deadline Approaching
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Workshop for Contracters
- Phase 1 of Camp Fire Debris Cleanup 86 Percent Complete
- Toxic Debris Removal Begins in Areas Affected by Camp Fire