BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - There are a few days left for Camp Fire survivors to register for the state's alternative debris-removal program.
Camp Fire survivors have until Thursday, Jan. 31 to apply for the FEMA-operated program
Those still needing to fill out Right-of-Entry forms can download them by CLICKING HERE.
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- Deadline Approaching for Government-Backed Debris Removal Program
- Deadline Approaching for Government-Backed Debris Cleanup
- Deadline for hazardous tree removal program approaching
- Deadline approaching for Phase 2 of Camp Fire debris removal
- Deadline approaching to register for Camp Fire debris removal
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: What You Need to Know About Camp Fire Debris Removal
- Paradise Rebuilding and Recovery: Tree removal deadline approaching
- Interactive Map: Debris Removal Process
- Illegal debris removal in Paradise