On January 23rd around 8:30 in the morning Deputy Coroner Investigator was dispatched to Nothwoods Way in Shingletown after a woman was found dead in the road.
Deputies from the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office were on scene investigating.
The decedent was identified as 65 year old Sue Zaninovich of Redding.
The cause of death is pending results from toxicology testing.
She did not suffer any injuries which would suggest that she was involved in a traffic related collision and foul play does not appear to be a factor.
Anyone having information surrounding this investigation is encouraged to contact the Shasta County Coroner’s Office by calling (530) 225-5551.
- Dead woman found in Shingletown identified
- Shingletown man arrested after found hiding in crawl space
- Missing Chico woman found dead
- Shingletown man accused of stabbing father
- Shingletown Man Charged With Girlfriend's Murder
- Jury to decide mental competency in Shingletown murder case
- Shingletown man arrested for domestic violence after dropped 911 call
- Shingletown man confesses to 1993 Shasta County murder
- Female Suspect in 1993 Shingletown Slaying Pleads Not Guilty
- Family Speaks About Late Shingletown Cessna Pilot and His Dog