CHICO, Calif. - New numbers released by the city of Chico show that car crashes have gone up since the Camp Fire.
The data shows, on average, collisions have increased by 29 percent.
There have already been three fatal collisions in the area this year.
City officials are asking everyone to build in extra time while driving through the city to avoid collisions.
- Data shows increase in Chico car crashes since the Camp Fire
- Crime increases in Chico after Camp Fire
- Chico Traffic Increases Following Camp Fire Evacuations
- Car crashes into Chico business
- Money raised for Camp/Carr Fire kids at mini-car show in Chico
- Chico Art Center to Host Camp Fire Show
- Chico - Car Crashes Into Power Pole and Fire Hydrant
- Flu remains high, new data shows hope
- Chico State Crime Statistics Show Increase in Rape Reports
- Chico Sewage Numbers Spike Post-Camp Fire