Tempe Arizona-- Police in Arizona released the video of the only driverless Uber fatal accident in the country.
Just a warning, though this video might be shocking to some of our viewers.
The Tempe Police Department released dash cam video from inside the vehicle which was in autonomous mode.
There was a safety driver behind the wheel.
The video shows the exterior view of the Uber vehicle leading up to the collision.
However it does not include the collision itself due to the graphic nature of the impact.
The video also shows the interior view of the vehicle operator leading up to the collision.
The details of the incident that claimed one woman's life are being investigated.
The Tempe Police Vehicular Crimes Unit is leading the investigation.
- Dash Cam Video Released of Self-Driving Uber Fatality
- House Explosion in Texas Caught on Police Dash Cam
- Butte County DA Releases Dash Cam Footage of Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting Near Camp Fire Evacuation Zone
- Annual Drop and Dash Event in Chico
- Deputy Body Cam Footage Released from Morning of Camp Fire
- Uber Self-Driving Vehicle Hits, Kills Pedestrian in Arizona
- Uber Driver Scams Rider
- Surveillance Video Released of Sherri Papini
- Body cam of officer-involved shooting that killed 2 dogs will not be released
- Authorities release 5 names in fatal boat fire